Hit the slopes from your hotel: the Berghotel Schlemmer is located right on the 4-kilometre (2.5-mile) "Skihütte" family run. The restaurant and après-ski lounge of the same name is a popular meeting place for both locals and guests on winter holiday in the Dolomites. Schlemmer guests have a special advantage: they can go directly from our heated ski room to the three-seater lift behind the hotel, where they can purchase a ski pass straightaway.
Good to know:
- Hit the slopes from your hotel: arrive, leave your stress behind and take a break from your car. Ten paces will take you from our ski room to the three-seater lift that connects you to the entire Plose ski domain.
- The office for ski rental and purchasing ski passes is situated right behind the hotel.
- In winter, Schlemmer guests receive a 10% discount on food and drinks consumed in the Skihütte lodge from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m., applied against the room charge.
- Tired hotel guests can revive themselves in the Finnish sauna or the aromatic steam bath.
- A magic Carpet is located right behind the hotel.
- The "Skihütte" après-ski lounge offers Happy Hour once a week.
- Our large sun terrace provides a wonderful panoramic view of the wintry Odle peaks in the Dolomites.
- After snowfall in winter, our approach road is ploughed several times a day and is entirely passable with winter tyres.