Culinary classics at the Berghotel Schlemmer
At the Berghotel Schlemmer in Plancios, the name “Schlemmer” (the German for “gourmet”) says it all: if you like to eat well and with gusto, appreciate a rustic, chalet-style ambience, and want to discover South Tyrol through its cuisine, you are guaranteed to find what you’re looking for at the Berghotel Schlemmer and its "Skihütte" restaurant.
The Berghotel Schlemmer in Plancios serves classic South Tyrolean specialties such as Knödel (dumplings) and Kaiserschmarrn (a dessert made of shredded pancakes) – and not only to its guests. These dishes, as well as Italian pasta and fish specialties, are also available to the many day-trippers, hikers and bikers who stop at the hotel. Absolutely everyone touring the area around Bressanone, the nearby Mount Plose and the vicinity of the Dolomites likes to have a bite to eat in the Schlemmer restaurant. Indeed, our kitchen staff know how to impress food connoisseurs and continuously come up with new creations that can even surprise guests who return year after year.
The “Skihütte” Restaurant in Plancios seats over a hundred people, while the three sun terraces offer space for even more. And yet no one at the Schlemmer feels stressed or rushed. After all, good service and good cuisine do just fine on their own!
"NOMEN EST OMEN"...."Schlemmer" in german means "gourmet" so we give our best to make your holiday also to gourmetdays
The halfboard price includes:
- breakfast from the Schlemmer Buffet
- dinner with 3 dishes to choose and big salad buffet
- once at week Tyrolean menú with 5 tipical dishes and Aperitif
- once at week breakfast with Prosecco
- once at week italian Antipasti Buffet (ONLY IN WINTER)
in summer also:
- once at week Barbecue with Antipasti and Dessertbuffet
- 1 voucher for homemade apple strudel and coffee
- once at week tyrolean snack with house wine
We wish you a nice meal & cheers !